OFFICE BUSINESS HOURS: Mon - Fri 8:30am-5pm, Sat 8:30am-1pm & Sun 10am-11:30am.
PLEASE NOTE: All Mastercard & Visa transactions have the 1.5% banking fee passed on. All eftpos transactions have the 0.5% banking fee passed on. All Bookings have a $40.00 booking fee.
HOLIDAY LETTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Lessee is invited to inspect the premises, at a time suitable to the Agent, prior to the above booking dates. IF THE PREMISES ARE NOT INSPECTED PRIOR TO OCCUPATION THE LESSEE AGREES TO ACCEPT THE PROPERTY OFFERED TO THEM. Should the Lessee default under the Terms & Conditions, then the Lessor or his Agent may re-enter upon the subject premises after notice to that effect has been given.
1. This receipt is issued subject to any prior booking or subsequent sale of the property and the owner or the Agent shall be entitled to refuse or cancel any booking. The Agent cannot accept responsibility for any actions taken by the owner of the premises outside the Agents control. (Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur).
2. All bed, bathroom & table linen must be supplied by the guest unless otherwise specified on the individual listing.
3. Raine & Horne South West Rocks will not be responsible for or make refunds to guests who are not satisfied with the accommodation they have booked. (NB: This means if the said premises have been inspected or not). The description of the premises supplied by the Agent is made in good faith but without acceptance of any responsibility whatsoever for any misdescription. In respect of genuinely misquoted tariffs. Guests will be given the opportunity to pay the increase or obtain a full refund of the deposit paid.
4. DEPOSITS: (Payment of any deposit signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions)
(a). NSW School Holidays – bookings require a 20% deposit to be paid when making the booking and the balance of monies are to be paid TWO MONTHS prior to arrival.
(b). Non School Holiday Periods – bookings require a 20% deposit to be paid when making the booking and the balance of monies are to be paid 1 MONTH PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
5. CANCELLATIONS: In the event of a cancelled booking the Agent must be notified in writing and the deposit is not refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period for the full price - Less $50.00 cancellation fee & $40.00 booking fee. (Please note: All monies paid are considered deposit monies).
If you are worried about the need to cancel your booking and being able to obtain a refund we recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy at the time you pay for your booking. You should ensure that such insurance will protect you against medical expenses arising from sickness or injury during your travel and protect you against loss or damage to your belongings.
N.B. Please note that some credit card providers will provide the card holder with travel insurance where you are paying for all or any part of the services arranged by credit card.
If you make a booking and the covid travel restrictions change after the confirmation is sent and the change effects your access to the property, the standard terms and conditions still apply, you are booking with the knowledge of covid and that it can affect travel at any time. It will be the property owner’s choice if they agree to an alteration of the terms and conditions. Please note this term is only valid for the person making the booking not any other occupants that may be travelling with you.
6. TRANSFERS: Bookings are not transferable between properties. All transfers will be treated as cancellations.
7. Furniture is not to be moved and only outdoor furniture is to be used outdoors.
8. Pets are permitted ONLY at the properties marked as pets welcome on our website (www.southwestrocksaccommodation.com.au/holiday/Pet-Friendly) on the conditions below:
Only 1 dog is permitted at the property
Dogs are kept outside at all times.
All dog faeces must be removed from the yard, bagged and placed in the bin or an extra cleaning fee of $50.00 will be charged.
If the property is found to be flea infested after your departure a pest spray fee will be charged.
PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY PROPERTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MARKED AS 'PETS WELCOME' UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IF A PET IS FOUND AT ANY NON PET FRIENDLY PROPERTY THERE WILL BE $1,000.00 CHARGED AND AT THE AGENT OR LANDLORDS DISCRETION YOU MAY BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT REFUND. ANY APPLICABLE FEES WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT NOTICE.
9. All properties are non smoking inside the premises.
10. The guest shall be liable for any willful loss or damage whatsoever caused by the guest to the owner’s property & the guest agrees for any damage, breakages or cleaning payments to be deducted from the provided Credit Card without notice. A valid credit card must be provided for all bookings. Therefore, please inform the Agent of any damaged or missing items on arrival.
11. KEYS: Keys will not be made available until ALL monies have been paid in full or before check in time at 3pm. Keys are to be picked up from our office. Should you be arriving after office hours arrangements for the collection of keys must be made during office hours prior to arrival. Upon departure all keys must be returned to our office by 9am. Should you be departing outside office hours, please place keys through key slot in front office door. Key duplication is forbidden, if spare keys are required please see the Agent. Call outs: Any call outs, outside of office hours will incur a fee of $50.00. Variations to check in & check out times must be approved by our Property Manager, failure to do so will result in an extra days rent being charged.
12. Receipts are issued subject to cheque clearance. A fee will apply to all dishonoured cheques.
13. Usage - the premises are let for holiday purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on this form. NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed. The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people that were initially booked and/or had beds provided for. OVER CROWDING OF PROPERTIES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
14. The guest shall comply with abide by The NSW Fair Trading 'Code of Conduct for the Short-term Rental Accommodation Industry' along with all Body Corporate rules and regulations and shall not create or permit any noise or nuisance, which is likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any other person occupying adjoining premises. Legislated noise pollution controls shall prevail..
15. No liability is accepted in contract or for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Agent or owners control, or which are not caused by neglect or default by the Agent or owner.
16. The guest shall only park cars in areas provided for that purpose. Extra vehicles, boats, etc., are to be parked outside the grounds, or other satisfactory arrangements made with the agent. NB: Units usually have only 1 parking space available.
17. All rebookings must be arranged during the week and definitely NOT possible on day of check out.
18. All of our holiday properties are owned by individuals who provide amenities of their own varying standard & style. All accommodation is fully self contained, ie. blankets, pillows, cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, iron, ironing board, washing machine and colour TV.
19. GARBAGE: Please wrap all garbage and place in the bin supplied. Kempsey Shire Council contractors collect in the early morning so please read (Notice to Occupants) upon arrival to know when garbage is collected. Fish must not be cleaned on premises. The guest will be charged $15.00 per bag/box for any excess garbage not removed from the premises. If the whole sulo bin needs disposing of then this will be an additional $50.00.
20. Guests must allow the Agent or his representatives, to enter the premises to carry out repairs or inspections if they feel this is necessary or if the Agent feels the guest is in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
21. RE-TUNING OF TV/VCR?s: The attachment of electronic games and devices to the television/video system is not permitted. If retuning is necessary after such use, the guest will be required to pay any costs incurred.
22. In the event of the property being offered for sale, the guest agrees to allow the Agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment. 24 hours notice will be given.
23. Failure to observe these Terms and Conditions will grant the Agent the immediate right to terminate any booking or occupancy.
24. These Terms and Conditions override any discrepancies between these and the Terms & Conditions printed in the Holiday brochures, as changes may have occurred since the printing of the brochure.
25. In accordance with Section 18n(1)(b) of the Privacy Act I authorise you to give information to and obtain Information from any credit providers and references. I understand this can include information about my credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity. I understand this information may be used to assess my application.